Sellersville Family Dental was founded by Dr. Jin H Park in July 1999.
Dr. Park and his staff are dedicated to providing the best dental care for
greater Sellersville, PA area.
We provide the most comfortable and individual dental care, and our reputation for the utmost patient satisfaction is a matter of great professional pride for us.
Dr. Park has undergone extensive training and believes that providing outstanding cosmetic results should build upon a foundation of strong basic skills. He is always studying and keeping up to date with the latest developments in dentistry in order to provide the best care and multiple treatment options for his patients.
- Preventive Care: Routine Check-Ups, Perio Maintenance, Scaling/ Root Planings
- Basic Care: Fillings(White), Extractions, Root Canal Therapies
- Prosthodontics 1: Crown/Bridges, Implants, Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Prosthodontics 2: Partial Dentures, Full Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures
- TMJ: Devices for Sleep Apnea, TMJ Disorder, Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
- Orthodontics: Limited Braces, Clear Braces, Invisalign (Clear Correct)
- Dental Emergency: Prompt Emergency Service (Emergency On Call Number Available), Long Term Care
- Cosmetics: Individually Designed Smile Makeover, Teeth Whitening (Various Options Available)
- Our office treats patients of all ages, and most dental procedures are done right here in our office. Dr. Park is well known for his patience and caring for those who might be struggling including those with physical or mental special needs.
Dr. Park and Dr. Brown
If Dr. Park had not become a dentist, he would have become an artist like his father. However, he believes artistic talent has played a key role in his dental career and that excellent dentistry itself is an art. He graduated summa cum laude from Temple Universitywith a degree in Physics, and received his D.M.D. from Temple Dental School. He resides in Montgomeryville, PA with his wife, Young, and two children, Timothy and Katie. For years, he has been serving as a sunday school teacher at the local church.
Dr. Heather Brown graduated with an honors bachelor degree in Biology and minor in Economics at Virginia Tech. At graduation from VCU Dental School, Dr. Brown received an award from the Academy of Operative Dentistry for Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry
as well as an award from the Academy of General Dentistry for knowledge, enthusiasm and proficiency in general dentistry during her clinical years. Dr. Brown grew up in a dental family and understands and exudes compassion and enthusiasm for her patients and their oral health. She wants to build a relationship of trust and confidence with her patients and wants to help them achieve their ultimate healthy smile.
- Monday 8:30-5
- Tuesday 9-7
- Wednesday 7:30-4
- Thursday 8-7
- Friday 9-2
- Saturday (Every 3rd) 8-1
Dental treatment sometimes can costs a small fortune. We try to keep our fees very reasonable and fair. We do our best to maximize your coverage and benefits from your insurance plan. We take pride in participating in many dental insurance plans, including:
AETNA PPO, AMERITAS, ASSURANT, BC/BS, UNITED CONCORDIA CHIP, CIGNA, DELTA, DOMINION, DENTEMAX, FIDELIO, GUARDIAN, HUMANA, METLIFE, UNITED CONCORDIA FLEX, PREMIER, UNITED HEALTH CARE, & ETC.
If you don’t see your insurance company listed, please call the office to inquire. Our office takes CARE CREDIT and can provide monthly payment plans with no interest.
Dr. Brown: email@example.com
Schedule/ Financial: firstname.lastname@example.org
Record Transfer inc. X-Rays: email@example.com
Office Phone 215-258-1090
Office Fax 215-258-1091
Emergency Number (when closed) 610-504-5976
Welcome to our office. You may download these forms to complete them at your convenience. Please present these when you come in for your first visit. All information is confidential. If you have questions regarding these forms feel free to call or email.
Our office is located in Summit Building, 920 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville, PA 18960
You can find us on Facebook.
More information is available from Menu.